WHY SHOULD I HAVE A FIX&GO TIRE REPAIR KIT?
Fix&Go is an innovative alternative to the spare wheel, which allows to restart the journey in less than 15 minutes after encountering a puncture, without stress and in total safety. There are many reasons to replace – or simply integrate – the spare tire with the Fix&Go kit:
- fast, safe and reliable repair
- Fix&Go is about 1/4 of a normal spare wheel, leading to a significant increase in the cargo volume of the cars trunk
- Fix&Go weights on average 39 lbs / 18 kg less than a spare wheel, which results with constant fuel savings
- more than 600 mi / 1.000 km of autonomy after the flat tire repair
- zero impact on the environment
- kit developed specially for different vehicle categories: motorcycles, quads, cars, campers and trucks
A further, perhaps the main reason, can be given considering the setbacks relating a tire puncture repair and how can this be resolved without difficulties because of a Fix&Go tire repair kit:
- severe stress
- hands and trunk dirty
- almost inevitably ruined clothes
- possible injuries caused by inexperience or other difficulties
- heavy discomfort due to particular weather conditions or poor visibility
- danger caused by a prolonged stop on the roadside
- difficult extraction and reinsertion of the various tools and of the spare wheel itself
- difficult if not impossible to dismantle the tire with the inadequate tools available
Only being affected by one or a few of the conditions described above, will put any driver under great difficulties – even the most experienced – preventing them from continuing a normal journey without the intervention of any kind of aid. It’s time to change, it’s time for Fix&Go.
THE REALITY OF THE SPARE TIRE SET
When a car is sent to demolition, there are components that had never been used. In 85% of cases it is the spare tire set: wheel (rim and tire), jack, unscrew bolts and accessories. The main reason for this? It is too complex, stressful and dangerous to change a flat tire, while it is easier to call for roadside assistance, often paying a fee.
The spare tire set is an added cost for at least three reasons:
- great expenditure on different raw materials with high production costs, which add cost to the end price of the vehicle purchased
- subtracted space for designers, who may derive greater utility from the dimensions of the spare wheel to increase the space available for passengers and luggage, or simply to optimize the placement of the various mechanical parts in the car
- weight of the entire set, which affects fuel economy. Recent studies have shown that a set, in average, of a spare wheel (44 lbs / 20 kg) led to “unnecessarily” carrying around during the average life (155.000 mi / 250.000 km) of a four-wheeled vehicle, costs the owner between 100 and 500 $.
The constant goal of car manufactures focuses on the reduction of weight and size with an increase in security and usability, this forced them years ago to research for an alternative to the spare tire set. The best solution was offered by Fix&Go, whose heaviest model does not exceed 4.5 lbs / 2 kg and occupies less than one tenth of the space of the spare tire set, allowing drivers to make a flat tire repair within minutes, stress-free with maximum security. It’s not a coincidence that Fix&Go is the official supplier to 30 of the most important car manufacturers worldwide, for over 20 years.